A 2-day, Advanced Alignment,
Hunter Training and Portland Community College are pleased to offer an Advanced Alignment Level 3 course. This 2-day course is being offered Thursday Dec 20th - Friday December 21st, 2018.
By the end of the course the students will be able to:
- Describe in-depth of camber, caster, toe and thrust angle.
- Describe in-depth principles of S.A.I /Included Angle, Setback, Turning angle and maximum Steer Angle.
- Identify potential alignment related problems from equipment printouts.
- Perform advanced diagnostic procedures and formulate solutions using Hunter alignment equipment.
- Describe how torque steer, memory steer and bump steer may affect vehicle handling.
- Describe the influence of "Ride Control" and four-wheel steering systems on alignment procedures.
- Describe steering and suspension system related problems.
- Review specialized OEM adjustment procedures.
The cost of the course is $470.00 per student.
This course may be taken in combination with the Alignment Fundamentals Level 1 course (Dec 17-19) for $790.00 and save $85.00 by signing up for both courses. .
Course registration will be handled through Hunter Engineering at hunterengineering.com.
Refer to the class announcement flyer for additional class details:
Training_Alignment level 3 Portland.pdf